Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Long Time, No Post

So, once again, I have sat down at the computer to update all of my blogger friends on what's been going on with us lately, only to realize that we have had waaaaaaay too much going on since my last update to put in one post. My fellow bloggers will completely understand my dilemma: there are just too many cute pictures. I mean, since the St. Patrick's Day pictures we went to visit my parents for Spring Break for a week (that alone was close to 100 pictures), Michael's softball games, the Turner Easter Egg Hunt, the Church Easter Egg Hunt, Easter itself, a visit to Chuck E Cheese with friends, and all of the random around-the-house/playing-together pictures. See what I mean? Lots of stuff going on lately.

While we were at my parent's house, the boys were "helping" Pop out in the garage while he was working, and found some of his old hats. Being the good sport he is, he grabbed a hat too and the three of them headed out for a long walk in the wagon.

We spent one of our afternoons at the Montgomery Zoo, which was one of the nicest zoos I've ever been to. Here are Mimi, Pop, Aunt Britt (BeeBeeeee to the boys) and the munchkins. We had a wonderful lunch and Easter Egg Hunt at church this year, even though it was cold!!! It didn't stop us from having a good time at all......just hurried us up a bit! Here are a few of the daddies and the kiddos from our life group: Michael, Drew and Ben, Josh and Brax, and Brian and Paisley. Ben and Drew gathering their eggs. And here are the only two pictures we could get on Easter morning. Getting a good picture of two 17 month olds is much trickier than you'd think. And just forget about getting a good picture with them both smiling and looking at the camera! Oh well, a mom can dream....Hope you're all doing well these days! Happy Wednesday, everyone!!! ;)

10 comments:

maggie and michael said...

yay! i've been waiting for easter pictures. they look adorable...and you look great also! i can't wait to come see you guys sometime next month when i have free time!

Blake and Moriah said...

Oh my goodness! Those are the cutest little outfits I have EVER seen!

The Normans! said...

Hi Blankinships! We've missed seeing you lately. The boys are getting so big! I agree with Moriah. Those Easter outfits are precious!!!

Blessed said...

Heather,

Yeah for the update. I've been checking everyday! I miss you! The boys look precious and so do you. Love your Easter outfit!

Love you!

Kara said...

I love their Easter suits! Someone gave us an old-style brown/gold polyester suit for our boys...but there is only one. I will have to start going to thrift stores to find a matching one!

Christy said...

I didn't get to see you guys on Sunday...you look fabulous and the boys are too cute:) We missed you on Tuesday

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures! Beth (jon's mom) still talks about the Montgomery zoo all the time. She loved that place! Look forward to hanging out again soon!

Jillina said...

I love the picture of you with the boys - soo sweet!!

Lerra said...

Those are great pics - I love their little Easter outfits! Adorable!!

(And of course, you look great too, mommy!)

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

so will you just be posting every holiday? if so, I'll check back on father's day...heh heh. those are such cute eater babies. you look lovely yourself.