Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Our Favorite Gang...


...minus of Xander, Paisley, and Baby Jay! These are all of our favorite friends, and every Monday night this is who you'll find us hanging out with on a blanket at the ball fields while we all cheer for our daddies. But if you add in the three that this picture is missing, you'll see all of the babies that we've got in our lifegroup.


We always have such a good time with all of our friends, and I feel so blessed to be able to raise my children with such amazing mommies. I love you girls...you are my sanity on most days, my encouragement on the hard days, and my favorite people to be around on the silly days!!!

2 comments:

Lincoln said...

Oh my! Look at all the cuties! Call us anytime you want to play! Love Trish and Lincoln

Jacinda said...

I ran across your blog and just wanted to comment that Jon Essner is my cousin! How fun to find someone's blog who is friends with them. We're coming to Nashville Memorial Day and I hope to have my girls meet baby Jay!