Sunday, October 15, 2006

I'm not as high-tech as I thought I was.....

....because I've been sitting at this computer for what feels like eons, trying to post this video that i took about a week ago, of Ben taking a few steps. But, until I figure this out a little better, you'll just have to suffice for some regular ole pictures. So, hopefully the video is coming. But we'll see.

Anyways, that is the big deal in our world these days: Ben is walking and Drew is taking one or two steps at a time. He seems to be the more cautious child, always watching his brother and observing everything...that kid doesn't miss a thing. Ben seems to be the more adventurous one, fearing nothing, and finding everything that he's not supposed to play with. This is SUCH a fun stage!

Okay, so an update on Ben's doctor's visit. We are going to begin synthroid and then we will go back to Vanderbilt at the end of the month to see if it helps his thyroid and brain communicate a little better with each other. We feel so blessed to have such wonderful doctors. God is so good, and He continues to take care of us.

Enjoy a few pictures of the boys!!! I've been so consumed with videoing the walking that I haven't taken very many pictures. But don't worry...we'll post more after this weekend. Have a great week, everyone!!! No milk-mustache just yet...but a GREAT milk-beard. If he weren't so stinkin cute, I'd think it was gross.

Enjoying the beautiful weather at the park!

No comments: