Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Riding the Rocking Horse

Thanks to the help of my good friend, Heather, I MAY have this thing figured out. We'll see. This isn't the video that I've been trying so hard to post...it's a newer one of the boys enjoying part of their first birthday present from us. They love it! Ejoy watching the boys! Oh, and just ignore the fact that it's the middle of the day, and they are playing in their diapers.....what can I say? You can take the girl out of Alabama, but.....well you know! ;)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you paint that other bedroom? It looks super cute from what I can tell! I guess I'll just have to come see for myself... Please tell the boys happy happy birthday from TJ & Holly.

Lincoln said...

It looks like Drew took some dance lessons from Brax?! I saw him shake his bootie! Miss you and see you on Saturday! Love Trish and Linc

Heather said...

Why would you waste two perfectly clean outfits if no one's going to see them??? Emmy lives in her pj's!
And I agree with Trish -- Brax has most definitely been sneaking in some dance lessons!

TheGlissonFamily said...

It's so fun to see your boys "play" with each other--they look just like Sydney and Abigail. We really should get together and have a playdate sometime soon.
Rebekah

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Ben and Drew! (And have you seen all the pictures on our blog of Camden sporting nothing but the diaper? But then I'm from Alabama too...)

Unknown said...

How about some pics from their first birthday, please?!!! Can't wait to see those!