Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!

we sure hope everyone had as great of a day yesterday as we did! first, the boys made michael a valentine's day card and left it out for him to see when he came downstairs to get his coffee before work. he just loved the litle handprints and the great job of coloring they did (all by themselves!)

then, as we were getting ready to leave for the day, these beautiful gerber daisies (my very favorite) showed up at our door! they are so pretty, and it really made my day! so the boys and i headed to the library in nashville to watch the puppet show and storytime with a few of our buddies. my good friend courtney introduced us to this weekly event when the boys were only 6 or 7 months, and they have always enjoyed going. they danced and sang and squealed in excitement at the puppets. and here they are afterwards playing at the toddler computers. they love playing on those since we leave the office doors shut at home. so we headed home and aunt britt (who they've started calling bih bih) surprised michael and i and shooed us out of the house so that we could have a dinner all by ourselves. such a great surprise!!! it was so nice to not have to inhale our dinner while cutting up chicken nuggets and picking the mess up off the floors. thanks, britt! you bless us more than you know, and we love you!

we hope that you all had a great day celebrating with the ones you love!

9 comments:

josh and darci said...

What a great idea to make the cards! You have so many memories like that. When you do something, you should tell me about it! Then I'll have precious memories too :)
Love you, Friend! Happy Belated Valentines Day!

the millers said...

What a sweet, sweet mommy and wife you are! I have those ideas...the difference between me and you is ...YOU ACTUALLY DO THEM...with TWO toddlers!!! You are really my hero! Miss you friend!
Sal

Anonymous said...

We had a lot of fun at the library for story time. Sorry Jay dumped water on you at lunch...he wanted to show you his wild side!

Abigail and Ansley said...

I love the cards! I am glad you all had a wonderful Valentines Day!

Laura said...

Which library is this? Avery and I need to get in on this action. We're going nuts at home!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

Such cute cards. We love the downtown storytime too! We'd love to join you sometime. Have a good day.

Christy said...

Cute doesn't even describE those cards!! You are the creative one:) Michael (and you) will treasure those for years to come.

Blessed said...

You should have been a teacher with me, heather!!

Have a great weekend!

Jillina said...

Heather, I found your blog through Rebecca Mitchell's. I didn't know you were a mommy much less of twins! Wow and I think I'm busy with 1! I'm looking forward to staying in touch with you. Your family is just beautiful!
Jillina Plemmons Cabaniss