Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Bring On Spring

Having boys is so much fun! We play outside every day the weather lets us, and lately that has been quite a lot. Most days I have to drag them inside at the end of the day to get them to focus and eat dinner. But I don't mind at all. Honestly, I just love this stage. Finally they are big enough to enjoy doing so many fun things, like blow bubbles and ride their little cars and push their toy lawn mower.
Look at my little tough guy on his bike! Too cute!
Of course, since they are boys, they love playing in the mud, and that includes playing with anything that looks gross or muddy....such as the dog's ball. They run all over the yard saying "ball" and throwing it to Reagan. She is more than happy to play back with them.
I love to open up the windows and leave the patio door open for them. One of their favorite things to do is to play with each other through the glass. It's just so sweet to watch them cackle and get so tickled at each other. They really do have a great time playing together.
I noticed that they were pressing their faces against the door (sorry, Mom. I can practically hear you gasp at the thought of the babies putting their mouths on the dirty door, but oh well!) and finding it really funny. So I snapped these shots of them hamming it up for me.
And here's Drew doing the same.
And this just sums it all up. They are giving each other some love through the glass. It's kind of hard to see, but they are both smiling so big, and they did this for much longer than any toy can keep their attention. Brotherly love, indeed!

9 comments:

josh and darci said...

Those pictures are so very, very sweet! I love those boys.

maggie and michael said...

these pictures are so sweet. i'm so glad we're finally getting some warm weather! it's time for us to set a date to get together!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

how adorable! i agree. little boys are so sweet!!! enjoy the beautiful weather again today!

Kara said...

this blog has made me SO EXCITED! i really can't wait to have two boys who just love each other like yours do. it's a special bond

Unknown said...

Look at those boys! How can they be growing up so fast?!

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather! Your Boys are sooo cute! I have 2 boys of my own now. Ages 4 and 2. Its so hard to believe! I have a my space page you can go to to see pictures of my boys. Its www.myspace.com/timnkasey

I'd love to hear from you!

Kasey

Lincoln said...

Why do all little ones love to squish their faces on the glass? Lincoln gets a big kick out of it too! We love those little buddies! Love Trish and Linc

Lerra said...

That is so sweet!! It's great that they play together so well!

Joni said...

Hey Heather - your two boys are so cute! I love to see their pictures. We might be coming through Nashville the last weekend of March for a wedding. Are you in town then?