Wednesday, July 09, 2008

The Sand and Sun, Part 2

About three days after MawMaw and PawPaw left, MiMi came into town for some fun of her own. She stayed with Ben and Drew (with the help of BeBe) while Michael and I went down to the keys for a little getaway of our own. Here's a picture of us girls down in Key West.And here's a shot of Michael and I at the Southernmost Point of the Continental U.S. the last time we were in Key West...can't you tell I'm almost 7 months pregnant with Ben and Drew in this picture??? One week after we got back in town from this trip 3 and a half years ago, I went into preterm labor with them, and then promptly got put on bedrest. And here we are this year!

It was such a perfect trip, full of great food and a great time with friends.
We sure did miss our boys, and were really glad to get home. But we had a GREAT time hanging out with some of our dearest friends and reconnecting with each other. Thank you Mimi and BeBe for playing with the buddies while we played on the beach!!! We love you so much!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Wow! You and your sister are starting to look SO much alike!!! I had to really look at that last picture. =)
I'm glad you a fun time.

The Wessons said...

That is a great picture of you and Michael you look very happy!

Blessed said...

Heather,

I love all of your new pictures! You have been a busy girl lately! But, it all looks fun to me! I want to come see you really soon! Miss you!