Friday, August 25, 2006

A Few More Pictures

When mommy's not looking (or even when she is) we like to pull the books off the shelves. But this time she caught us just in the nick of time.


"Maisy, if I kiss your hand will you be my girlfriend?"


Splish Splash we were taking a bath. Daddy gives us our bath every night, and it's one of our very favorite parts of the day.


We love to go swimming, and most days Reagan jumps in and goes swimming with us.


We play with our neighbors Daily and Maisy almost every day. They are our favorite girlfriends, even though one of them is an older woman.


I like to have something in my hands to push across the floor when I do my army crawl. Today, it happens to be my fish shoe.


I'm going for the spikey-lizard-mohawk look. I may only be 10 months old, but what can I say? I was just born with style.


Baby Savannah comes over to play with us, and even though she weighs as much as we do, we're still bigger.


Mommy took us to a luau for Miss Carroll, who is getting married so that we could see all of our friends from Dr. Hunter's office. It was a party for her, but I think we might have stolen the show!

That's all for now...we'll keep you posted. Have a happy weekend!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is that an orange and white Vols room I see in the background of one of those picture?? Oh, I bet that's your dad's favorite room. My bro Michael is living in Knoxville now - going to grad school there. He says he's still an Auburn fan, though!
Sara