Thursday, August 31, 2006

If a picture's worth a thousand words.....

......then what is a whole story worth? This one is priceless. And it is completely representative of a day in the life of us as we chase our little guys all over the house. Or in this case, the closet. I had to quit putting away their laundry to grab the camera as I saw what Ben was doing. In case you can't tell, the boy was bound and determined (I have NO idea where he gets those traits from!) to get the diaper bag. Nevermind that he could have just crawled straight to it. No sir. He decided the best route would be to go through ALL of the toy boxes to get to it. And by the look on his face at the end, I think it was worth all the work. What a cutie!!!

And I know that there are way more pictures this time of Ben than of Drew. So I'll dedicate a post to Drew's adventures soon. But for today, here is a picture of Drew enjoying his breakfast, and a few of all the teeth that they have so far. Look at those great smiles and that double chin (and I'm sorry to say that I know exactly where he gets that from.)

Have a happy long weekend!

Oh, and check out the fun pictures of the boys playing with their buddy Brax at the Chik-Fil-A playground!!!
















































































































5 comments:

josh and darci said...

I had NO CLUE that you were blogging again!!!! I mean, I quit looking long ago! I had so much to catch up on... Three whole posts!!! Why didn't you tell me? I'm so proud of you. See you manana!

Unknown said...

Heather - Boy it looks like you have your hands full! And I think it would be neat to do the same pictures I did monthly on a yearly basis, to see how they grow, so it's not too late! I would love to get the boys together. I don't work on Tuesdays and Thursdays so give me a call sometime. (I think we're in the phone book).

dinah lou said...

Your boys are so handsome! I hope everything is going well for you.
Love ya!

Unknown said...

Whoa. Too cute. You do have your hands full, though, don't you?!

Kim said...

WHAT?! You're blogging again? I had quite checking. I look forwards to the updates and seeing your cutie pies. =) Love you!