Thursday, September 07, 2006

And One More Thing....

You'll just have to forgive my absentmindedness. I got so caught up in battling Blogger that I forgot to mention the stats from yesterday's Doctor's visit. All of the voicemails from you all asking how things went reminded me. Thanks for you care, prayers and concern.

Drew is FINALLY for the first time in his life, on the growth charts, weighing in at a whopping 17 lbs, 7.5 oz!!! We are in the first percentile on weight, thank you very much.

Ben, on the other hand is not on the charts yet. No surprise there since he's so active. And he weighs 15 lbs, 8 oz. We did more tests and blood work at Vanderbilt Children's Hospital yesterday afternoon, and we'll keep you posted on the results.

1 comment:

Lincoln said...

Heather,
Don't forget how healthy the boys are! Weight is important, but don't forget how much they are learning and loving from you! You take such good care of the buddies! We were so happy to see you TWICE this week! Lincoln loves his friends, and me my mommy time! Love you! Trish and Lincoln