Monday, September 11, 2006

What a Fun Weekend


So many pictures, so little time to post! We had a fun weekend and I just wanted to let you see some of my favorite pictures.

We went to the park to celebrate Brax's first birthday and had a picnic with all the kiddos. Lots of fun!






This is Ben, Drew and Lincoln (who is half their age, if that tells you how little they are) working really hard at moving the balls back and forth.












Ben and Maisy sharing a swing.













Drew having a ball on his own swing. Just look at that smile! What a QTpie!!











Then we went to the actual party for Brax at Pump It Up. Ben and Drew were a little overwhelmed by all of the bouncy things, and were a little out-of sorts since they hadn't had a nap all day long.









But, I know for a fact that all 45 of the grown ups had a GREAT time. Check out these actions shots of Michael having a ball on the toys. ....And yes, that's us playing in the boxing arena. We duked it out, and I totally won!!! ;) Thanks for letting us celebrate with you, sweet Brax!!! We love you and hope you had the happiest birthday!
















































And then on Saturday night Ben and Drew had two very hot dates. Aunt Britt, Lisa, and I had dinner together while Michael had a guys night out. There were more pictures that I wanted to put on here of the weekend, and playing with their buddy Wyatt. But aparently Blogger thinks that I've got too many on here as it is...so maybe next time.

Love to you all!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Your kids are so cute!! I hope we can see each other soon!! I miss our old friends from VPYG!!

Much Love,
Amy

josh and darci said...

Great Pics!! But, I am so, so, so sad that Brax is missing from the picture at his party! Have fun in NYC! See you when you get home

Lerra said...

Oh my goodness, I haven't checked your blog in so long, and I came back to a bazillion posts! The boys are SO CUTE, and they are getting so big! Keep posting pics of them - I love it! :-)

Unknown said...

Not to be completely unoriginal, but your little buddies are so cute¡ I've already read this post at least 5 times, but I love looking at all the pictures! Can't wait to see you guys in ONE week! Much love.