Monday, November 06, 2006

...And they lived happily ever after

I know this blog is usually dedicated to the fun stuff involved with Ben and Drew. But today is a special day, and I just wanted to share it. 2 years ago today, I married my best friend, and the most wonderful man I've ever known. The time has flown by, and yet, it's hard for me to remember life before him...I guess that's what happens when you've found the right one, and I have done that. In these short two years we have been on a fun ride, filled with ups, downs, and even several sharp curves. We always said when we were dating that no matter what, we wanted it to be an adventure. And our life has certainly been that. I had prayed for the man that God had in store for me since the time that I was 13 years old, and He has faithfully answered that prayer by bringing Michael and I together in His perfect time.

Happy anniversary, babe! Thanks for the best 2 years of my life. I can't wait to see what God has in store for us!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary you two!!
I miss you!

Christy said...

Happy Anniversary. I hope the rest of your years are just as happy and filled with good adventures:)

auburnchica said...

Happy Anniversary Heather! You guys have seemed maintain a strong relationship throughout these two years and I can tell that you are really happy with where your life is right now. Thanks for the encouragement with what is going on with my life right now. I really appreciate it. Love you and hopefully will see you soon!
Hayley

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. It's hard to believe that it's been two years since your wedding! I remember being there and it was a BEAUTIFUL wedding. SO much fun to see Montgomery folks there too. Hope every year of marriage gets to be more and more fun!

Roxy Wishum said...

Congratulations! I hope you have at least 50 more.