Thursday, November 02, 2006

Tell Me Something I Don't Know...

Your Linguistic Profile:
50% General American English
45% Dixie
0% Midwestern
0% Upper Midwestern
0% Yankee
What Kind of American English Do You Speak?

so I was looking at my friends' Blake and Moriah's blog today, and she had this fun little link on it. So I took the quiz, and above are the results....no one here is surprised, and I'm sure you're not either if you've ever heard me say more than a sentance. Moving on...

I took the boys to their 12 month check up today, which is becoming harder and harder to do by myself. I think that I will have to start scheduling shots on days that my wonderful, hard working hubby can come too. Afterward, when we were loading back up in the car to come home, Drew was still crying "Daaaaa Daaaaa Daaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!" at the top of his poor baby lungs. It was heartbreaking. Like he was saying in his own babytalk way "Mommy, you held me down while that lady put the shot in my leg.....where's my Daddy?!"

So, here are the vitals, in case you're interested:
Ben - weight: 16 lbs, 15 oz, height: 28.5 in (10th percentile), head: 17.91 in (25th percentile)
Drew - weight: 17 lbs, 12 oz, height: 29 in (10th percentile), head: 17.32 in (3rd percentile)

No, today was not our happiest day. So, I thought I'd include a couple of pictures from when they were in better moods! Happy Thursday, everybody.


4 comments:

Lincoln said...

They are getting so big! You are such a good Mommy! I love the pics...are they giving up on toys and going to start playing with the vaccum? If so, direct them my way...my floors need a good cleaning! Love you!

Heather said...

Oooooh! I love that table! Where'd you find it?

maggie and michael said...

i love the vacuum picture and i love their little shoes! savannah still hasn't worn shoes, so i love it when i see little shoes on babies! we've got to get together sometime!

The Blankinships said...

heather, don't be too disappointed, but that is the table and chairs that my papa made for me when i was little. we just inherited it from my mama's attic and we painted it. sorry i can't be of more help. but i think tara said that she got a cute one for paisley at big lots. good luck and happy shopping!