Thursday, June 04, 2009

Fun Time in Montgomery

We just spent last weekend at Mimi and Pop's house. As usual, we all had lots of fun and all got a little bit spoiled. We crammed lots into the weekend: the zoo, grilling out, playing in the water slide, swimming at our friends' pool, the sandbox, golf and even churning ice cream. Here are a few of my favorite pix of the boys:
Michael captured these awesome shots while we were on the train at the zoo...he really should be in charge of the pictures more often because I just love these.Standing like flamingos while watching the flamingos: The slip and slide:

Thanks Mimi and Pop for everything!!! We had so much fun!!!

3 comments:

Blessed said...

Your pics are amazing! Did you get a new camera? If so, what?

I miss you. Maybe next time I come to town we can hang out... I mean, REALLY hang out. I might be coming to stay with Court at the end of June and keeping the girls for her in the mornings while she's in class. I'd love to see you.

Lerra said...

Those are great pics!!

Joel & Joanna said...

Wow, Michael really DID do an awesome job taking pictures!!! Those are priceless! Love the ones with the water and slip n slide :o)