Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Bunnies, Ballgames, and Big Developments

Well, the Easter Bunny came and went this past Sunday, and I don't think that Drew and Ben could have cared less! The only thing they cared about was the new paci that the bunny brought to each of them. Past that, it was really just another Sunday for them. But they both looked VERY handsome in their little outfits, and they were both very good during church. They must have known that if we had had one more Sunday morning service like the previous two, they would be worshipping in the nursery. But they put it off one more week, which is great with me since I like holding them during church.

That next night the twins got to go to their first ever softball game to cheer Daddy on!!! I think it must have done the trick because our team won!!! Good job, babe! This is a picture of him at his second at-bat, where he made it all the way to second base, and batted in a run!!! All these sporty terms, and you might think that I knew something about it all, wouldn't ya?! ;) But the boys and I cheered loudly, and I they had a good time playing with all of the other Daddy's little buddies. Fun times at the ball park.

And our latest news probably isn't a very big deal to most of you. But to a Mommy, this is huge: Ben is mobile...well, almost. That's right, you heard correctly. He can roll with ease from front to back, and back to front. He can roll his way to just about anywhere that he wants to be, even if it does take him 10 minutes to get there. And just to show you how very different my two little boys are, Drew shows no interest in rolling over, but is getting quite good at sitting up by himself. If we position him just right, and cross our fingers, he can sit for a few seconds at a time before falling to his side and laughing. Ben, on the other hand has no desire whatsoever to sit up. He'd rather work on learning how to army-crawl. My days of freedom are numbered.

Enjoy all the pictures of our big boys!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

The Army Crawl is so much fun -- especially when they figure out they can carry stuff with them! Prepare yourself. It keeps getting busier! The only time I really get to sit down is during (her) meals and here at the computer. And even then, it's only for a few seconds!

the millers said...

oh my goodness! Can I just say...I know I see your sweet boys all the time...but these pictures make them look so big!! What is happening? They really are growing up too fast! Give them kisses for me!

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Black dc shoes Term+life+insurance+texas Ocean village cruise review Sweet minivan discount meridia