Monday, December 04, 2006

1-Year Pictures and More





My wonderfully talented friend (and backdoor neighbor) Amanda took these beautiful pictures of the boys at our house for their 1 year portraits. Didn't they turn out GREAT! These are just a few of my very favorites. Thank you, sweet friend! We love all of them!!!



Here are a couple of pictures I have snapped here and there while the boys have been playing. I just love watching their little personalities emerge more and more. They both have such sweet little dispositions and are almost always happy boys...as long as they get good naps, mind you. They love to explore the house, and this is what I found when I walked back into the laundry room from putting away some clothes:
now, I don't know exactly how Drew got into the dryer, but I do know that those two were having a BALL when I walked in and found them. When I finally stopped laughing long enough to pull them out of the dryer, they immediately tried to get back in. Ahhh...never a dull moment!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those pictures are so beautiful. I saw them on her blog a little while ago - you are lucky to have such cute little ones & such a talented photographer in close proximity to capture their cuteness!

Lincoln said...

Oh my! Look at how big your boys are! Looks like you have a few helpers! I miss you too! Hope we can see each other soon! Love Trish and linc

Lerra said...

Agh! They are getting so big!! They are just adorable.