Thursday, October 25, 2007

Gone Fishin'

I had just gone downstairs to finish cleaning up the breakfast mess after I had gotten the boys ready for the day, when I hear Drew say "shish, Beh! shish!" (fish, Ben! fish!). I then hear four feet running as hard as they can to the playroom, where I guess they got their new fishing poles that Aunt Chelle, Uncle Dan and Dressie gave them.

It was too quiet, so I headed upstairs, and this is what I saw as I was coming up: Two little feet and two fishing rods hanging over the bannister at the top of the stairs. Who taught them to do that?! It was so funny to me that I ran back downstairs to grab the camera. I just knew that my Daddy and their Uncle Dan would be so proud to see the little fishermen already in action....since they have both been itching to take the boys fishing for some time now.


P.S. Who's impressed with me for having two posts in the same week?! ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ME! ME! I am! :-) --katharine

Christy said...

me too, me too!!

Blessed said...

I love it!!!!!!! I check everyday for cute pics of those boys. And, you. Where are you? I miss my friend.

Anonymous said...

I am soooo proud of you. Two in one week. Thank you. Lets try to keep up this trend!! Love you, mama

Lerra said...

I am constantly amazed at your ability to capture these moments on camera! :-)

Lincoln said...

I am impressed that you ever post...2 active boys, a husband and a pet...that is a lot to balance! Yet you still manage to give us some great pictures of the boys! Love the fishing! Hope we can see you soon! Sorry to hear the boys were under the weather for their bday...play date soon?! Love, Trish and Linc

The Wessons said...

I check the blog everyday and was suprised to see a new post so soon. They are too cute!