Friday, February 15, 2008

In The Buff

My boys love to be naked. On most mornings, with very few exceptions, while I am changing them out of their jammies and into their clothes for the day, they always ask "Mommy, I be naked pwease?" Most of the time I say okay, and let them run around for a few minutes, and I always think to myself that I wish I had the camera out so that I could capture how sweet these moments are...there's just something about a naked baby. So today, since we had no schedule to keep and nothing planned for the day, when they asked I said "sure" and grabbed the camera. Here are a few of my very favorite shots.



Thank you, Lord for giving me boys who love each other so very much, and who truly enjoy their days together. May it always be so.

9 comments:

michelleandwalker said...

Precious!!!

Tiffany said...

They are so sweet

maggie and michael said...

Cute pictures. Looks like your doing good with your new camera too!

Sallie said...

so so so precious!!! i love those pictures, heather! It is obvious how much they really love eachother!!

Blessed said...

Precious pictures!!!!!! You got a new camera? What kind? these pics really are great.

Kristi said...

Heather, I love your blog layout - colors and design! I haven't been by in a while. Did someone do it for you?

Crystal Whitaker said...

Heather!
I saw your link from Darci's page. It's Crystal (LeCroy) Whitaker from Lipscomb. I can't believe you have twins--they are beautiful even though they are boys!

Lerra said...

Haha, how cute! I love the pics!

{And the new blog layout, too :-)}

Abigail and Ansley said...

I LOVE IT! They are so precious!