Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Train Up a Child....

We are all doing much better since our bout with the flu last week, and all of us are feeling much better. Thanks to so many of you who called to check on us, and offer what you could to help. It really meant so much to us!

Now that we're all better, we are getting back out into our usual busy schedule. This morning my friend Sara and I took our 4 boys to a great little place to play with Thomas the Train. Basically the three big boys entertained themselves for an hour and a half playing sweetly together while Sara and I were able to catch up and hold sweet baby Scott. My parents, Sara's parents and the Gentry's started getting us together to play when we were a little younger than these boys. So for our kids to be the same age and play so well together is really special to me. Seriously, Sara, thanks for introducing us to this place...they just LOVED it! They were making choo-choo sounds the whole way home and asking to go to Miss Sa-wuh's house.

Here are Drew, Camden and Ben playing at one of the many Thomas the Train tables set up for them. Camden showing me Thomas
Drew and Ben working really hard on the railway lines
Trains, trains and more trains
And to top off the afternoon we went back to Camdens house for some yummy lunch. It was such a fun morning, and I'm hoping that all that playtime will lead to a really long naptime! :)

1 comment:

Sallie said...

so fun!! isn't it great to watch your buddies make their own little friends!? I love the last pic...of all of them sitting at the table...priceless!