Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Life in the Fast Lane (times two)!

I'm honestly always amazed at the number of people who tell me "you need to update your blog page." And I know that it's true: I do need to do it more often. But with these two little bugers, who has the time to even check email? At any rate, though I do feel bad that I don't keep up with this a little bit better, it does make my day to know that there are so many of you out there who actually take time (and for mommies, that is a very sacred commodity) to check in on us. I know that the real reason you put up with all of my ramblings is to see pictures of the boys. :) So, here you go!
This is a picture of Drew laughing so hard at his mommy...I never knew I was funny until I had them! And this is a picture of Ben in the middle of rolling over!!! He looks a little confused because I think it still surprises them a little when they do it. But they flop right over onto their backs as soon as you lay them on their tummies. It's so neat to watch them discover something as simple as rolling over. But everything is brand new to them, and to watch them put it all together is just so fun.

In other news, we went for our 4 month visit to Dr. Leeper's office (shots are NOT fun!) and he said the boys aren't gaining enough weight. So, we have to start rice cereal, both in the bottles and out of a spoon. I've been trying now for about 20 precious minutes to upload pictures of their faces as they tell me how they feel about it because it's priceless. But blogger is not wanting to cooperate. So you'll have to wait till next time to see. It's hilarious, and very messy. They HATE the spoons. But we are giving it our best efforts twice a day, Heaven help us!

They are getting so big. I think they do something that completely amazes me everyday, and I have never loved doing something so much. I am the luckiest girl in the world to have my two little guys and my one big guy. God is so good!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Yea!! So glad you updated! I can't get over how the boys look exactly like each of you! How cool is that??? Btw, Em did the same thing -- not gaining enough weight -- but she LOVES to eat! They'll get the hang of it soon enough. It's fun to watch them try all the new flavors! Keep posting!!!!

Anonymous said...

Heather,

They are so precious. We loved spending time with yall a few weeks ago. They look like they've grown since I saw them.

Love you!
Carrie

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP in her pants Blood pressure record sheet Suche volvo 340 variomatic http://www.renault-co-uk.info Flak jacket surplus which is better proactiv or murad Sport team afghan patterns scholarships educational Adware remover trial block pop up ads can you put smoker box in an oven Adipex+line+order Forsey's furniture diazepam benzodiazepine Black brew coffee decker go maker